Our Advice and Information Line
Our National Advice and Information Line is a free and confidential telephone helpline for any enquiries that concern children and family welfare matters and cross international borders.
CFAB provides a number of resources for UK social work practitioners, agencies, legal departments, Local Authorities, NGOs, Police and private individuals.
We have experience gained from over 50 years of being part of an international network which is present in more than 120 countries world wide. CFAB's unique role is recognised by the UK Government, local authorities, the Family Division of the High Court and other major NGOs.
CFAB is able to provide core services and expertise in the following areas:
- Child Trafficking
- Private Fostering
- Children in Care / Looked After Children
- Female Foreign Prisoners' Children
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers
How Can We Help
CFAB is able to assist with:
- Passing on concerns to services overseas / Child Protection Alerts
- Overseas Assessments
- Placing children overseas
- Social Service checks overseas
Did You Know...
In the last 5 years CFAB has helped over 10,000 children